Friday, May 9, 2008

-just Starting-

Wow... I've been reading some blogs. And I'm really amazed of how people relate their stories to other people. I kinda thought that maybe I could be like them someday... someone who can express myself really well with other people because so far, I can only recall that I have never been that open to anyone... Yeah... I have my friends... I do counseling most of the time but ironically, i can not find someone who could listen to me and yet won't dare to judge my own weaknesses. I love my friends but since I am the kind of person whom they could always turn to... I kinda felt that they always look at me as the tough person who is incapable of showing my real emotions. And as they see me that way, I unconsciously started acting like one. I later on realized that even if one is with the company of others, s/he can still feel so empty and alone....

No comments: