Friday, May 9, 2008

My strongest weakness... my faMiLy!!!

To be honest, I hardly cry... I may be lonely, sad or angry but I never cry because of those negative emotions... However, what is ironic about me is that I can not hold my tears once I start talking about my family... I must be a cry baby or could it be that I love my family so much...
My mom.... she's someone whom I could look up to when it comes to so many things... I believe that she's one of the nicest persons on earth. Well, that is because she's got a strong faith in GOD! I used to think that she was tough on me because when I was younger, she doesn't want me to be absent in school even if i feel really dizzy... But ironically, now that I can deal with these stuffs, she then kind of encourage me not to go to school if i think that I would not be fine in school... HAHAHAHappy mother's Day Mama!!! And like my daily routine, let me say... "I love you mama, MWUAHHH!!!"

No comments: